Sunday, March 18, 2012

lucky blog


For the past couple months, I have been on a travel volleyball team that travels to a tournament almost every weekend. To every tournament I wear a pair of half calf pink socks that have an argyle pattern on them. The socks also have little hearts on them and the toes are a dark pink color. I got them for my birthday last year but never had the chance to wear them because I never knew where I should wear them!  For the volleyball season, I have worn them to every single tournament except to one. At that certain tournament I didn’t wear the socks and we did horrid! I couldn’t find those socks that morning so I wore something different. The toes are beginning to rip but I cannot give them up! The socks became my lucky charm and now I can’t play without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment