Thursday, September 22, 2011

piece of Art

 (Oil on canvas
Galleria Palatina (Palazzo Pitti), Florence)

It always seems that a piece of art becomes famous when the artist passes away. If the artist knew that, would they still go on and paint many pictures? Just to become famous later on? I never appreciate a beautiful painting or landscape picture like other people do. I don't see what the point is! If you put me in an art gallery, I look around for about 30 seconds and then head for the door. Nothing ever catches my eye or stops me in my tracks, a painting just isn't my cup of tea. looking at a painting is like looking for furniture, boring! I take art classes throughout school and I see the difficulty in the picture but who could still there for hours painting fruit and instruments? My grandmother loves art and going through galleries but I don't see it. I will figure it out one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment